Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Made It {July 28}

I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!

None of my "made its" are super exciting this week, but I made some things so I decided to link up.  I am not able to get back in my room for at least another week (probably 2), so I'm trying to get as much together as I can before I head back to the room.

I've been working on making some labels for my library and labeling the books I've acquired this summer.  I went through my books at the end of the year and did some organization of nonfiction books.  I'd love to make labels for those, but I can't remember the categories I made.  I use little Avery round labels for the back cover of my books.  Students did a great job putting books back in the correct bins with these last year.


I spent a rainy day putting together some new Reading A-Z books.  I printed off levels C-H (6 books per level; 6 copies per book) before leaving the summer so I'd have a jump start on my school year.



I worked on this little guy to update it with new fonts.  I purchased a couple new fonts and wanted to give it a little facelift for the new school year.  You can download it here.  It is a freebie!


Be sure to stop by 4th Grade Frolics to get some new crafty ideas.  Hopefully I'll have something a little more crafty next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment