Thursday, July 30, 2015

Back to Work

It seems that I've taken a bit of an unintended break through the month of July.  Other than writing about I Teach 1st back at the beginning of the month, I've kind of been on a hiatus. It has been a relatively relaxing month spent with family and friends.  I've had a little project in the back of my mind since school was out in May, and this afternoon, I finally felt like working on it.  It felt good to get it put together.

My kiddos love these little fill-in-the-blank books.  We used the animal characteristics books in the spring and the human body book last fall.  The seasons come up relatively early in our year, so I wanted to get this one done before we headed back.  Keep reading to try to a win a copy for yourself.

We work 2 days next week for some professional development then are off for a week before going back "officially".  I intend to get as much out of those last few days of summer as I can!


I made it with the option of having each season be its own book or put all 4 together in one book.  Have you used Kari Bolt's clipart?  If not, check it out; I just love her kiddos!


I'm sure you've probably heard; TpT is having their big back to school sale on Monday and Tuesday. Get your wish list ready to go; my shopping cart is full!


Comment below and tell me your favorite season and what you love about that season.  Don't forget to leave an e-mail address so I can contact you.  I'll choose a winner on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment